- Shemsigul's Story: Life as an Ottoman Slave
- Eunuchs in the Imperial Harem
- Lebanon: An Unwilling Host for Syrian Refugees
- Temporary Marriage in Islam: Exploitative or Liberating?
- Ihsan: The Tale of an Imperial Eunuch
- NGOs and the Socioeconomic Development of Palestinian Women in the West Bank
- We are HERE, we’re QUEER we’re ARAB get used to it! The gay rights movement in the Arab world in the light of the Arab spring, by Adam Moss
- Jisr al-Zarqa – The Bridge over the Blue, by Valerie Strassmann
- Reports and Representation: Arabic Media in Israel Looks to Overcome Difficulties, by Andreas Schneitter
- Arab Christians in Israeli Politics: A Brief History
Diwaniyya Dayan Center Podcast and Blog are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or positions of the Moshe Dayan Center for Middle East and African Studies at Tel Aviv University or Tel Aviv University.